Organization: NYS Tug Hill Commission
Title: Senior Planner/Planner
Location: Watertown, NY Application
Deadline: Rolling – reviewed as received.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
The NYS Tug Hill Commission is hiring either an experienced Senior Planner or an entry level Planner to assist
local governments in the rural Tug Hill region in land use planning, local law development and revision, and
general technical support to planning boards and other municipal boards. For more information about the
commission, see www.tughill.org.
TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES:
- The preparation of town and village comprehensive plans;
- The preparation of zoning laws, subdivision regulations, and other local land use controls;
- The creation of maps and other GIS products in support of planning projects;
- The organization and/or delivery of training workshops for municipal land use officials;
- Other related tasks as required.
SEE ATTACHMENT FOR MORE DETAILS