PRIDE of Ticonderoga, Inc, a 501(c) 3 non–profit and New York State Rural Housing Coalition Partner, is seeking an energetic individual with excellent communication and leadership skills who can accelerate and expand the organization‘s programs and continue to foster strong partnerships in order to carry out PRIDE’s 38 year mission of connecting and enhancing the community through housing restoration, downtown revitalization, historic preservation, and community development programs. The Executive Director is the key management leader of PRIDE of Ticonderoga and is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization.
SERVICE AREA: Ticonderoga, Crown Point, Hague, Putnam, Dresden, Whitehall
OFFICE LOCATION: The Pride of Ticonderoga’s office is located in downtown Ticonderoga, NY. Our office overlooks the central portion of the LaChute River Walk and Ticonderoga Park system. It’s a short walk to the Town Hall, area banks, the post office and multiple eateries.
JOB TYPE: Full-time, year round
- Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- health insurance contribution
- In this ‘new normal’ environment, we support flexibility in the workplace. You get to set your own schedule.
- Work with Town, County, Regional, and State-wide leaders
- Live & work in the Adirondacks or commute from Vermont – Ticonderoga has a large housing stock, and otherwise the office is an easy commute to Vermont, Queensbury, and many other small, Adirondack town centers.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the organization’s operations and programs in affordable housing, community development, historic preservation, and downtown revitalization through strategic planning and implementation
- Responsible for the administration of public and private grant funding
- Responsible for the fiscal management of the organization
- Actively engage and work in concert with a Board of Directors to meet the organization’s strategic plan
- Complete the Annual Audit
- Complete Annual desk monitoring of various grant program
- Build and strengthen regional partnerships to include NYS Homes and Community Renewal, the NYS Rural Housing Coalition, Town of Ticonderoga, Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce, Essex County IDA, Essex County Community Resources, Fort Ticonderoga, and many other local and regional organizations and municipalities.
Submit applications to: lnfo@PRIDEoITiconderoga.org with a Subject Line “Application for Executive Director”
Full applications should include the following items:
- Cover letter
- A writing sample
- 3 professional references & their contact information
*All files should be named using your last name, the 2 digit year, and the position you are applying for (e.g. Bartlett_22_Executive Director)
DEADLINE: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The position will remain open until filled.