Laberge Group based in Albany, New York has an opportunity for a motivated and talented community development manager experienced in grant writing, management, and community/economic development programs for public and private sector clients. This individual will work collaboratively with our existing award winning team to assess and identify grant opportunities for our current and potential clients, as well as develop and administer some grants themselves. The preferred individual will have experience and skills to manage the following:
• Grant Writing, Administration and Management
• Public engagement and facilitation
• State and Federal Grant Program Analysis
• Community Development& Strategic planning
• Staff Management
• Preparation of CDBG, DWSRF/CWSRF, LGE, NY Water, RESTORE NY and other state and federal programs.
We are looking for an individual who can communicate (written and verbally), has a strong technical aptitude, and enjoys working in a collaborative environment with peers and staff. The position is based in Albany, NY.
Click here for the full post: Community Development Manager 04-2021